Monday, January 18, 2010

BODY CONTROLS THE MIND'; example please?

can someone give me an example how the body controls the mind thanks alotBODY CONTROLS THE MIND'; example please?
When you touch a hot object, it hurts without thinking you will move your hand away, this is the reflex arc response. Fight or flight response is also the body reacting to a situation not the mind. IE the adrenaline rush you get when on a roller coaster. Not sure if that was the sort or answer you where after but hope it helps.BODY CONTROLS THE MIND'; example please?
Doing something and not thinking about it 1st and realizing later!
Okay, when it's only the third date you've been on and the guy is SUPER hot and you know that, as a good girl, it's really time to call it a night but suddenly you forget why and he just feels really good and what was my name again? Who cares because this feels fantastic.................





How's that for an example?
my mind controls my body. i try to tell myself something to make myself stronger but my mind forces the truth and does something bad.








it's driving me nuts. help.
Eating or when someone does drugs.


Or when a person is horny.
For example : when you are in a sexual situation and u might not want to engage in sexual relations with a person. Your mind tells you whats wrong and/or whats right but, your body tells you what feels good. LOL. In that situation my bady controls my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment