Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wal-Mart and how it uses preventative and corrective controls to grow. Need to find examples of situationsHELP

I have a paper to write and specify how walmart uses controls for its growth. I need to research and explain how it uses preventative, comcurrent and coreective controls. please advis eon where to find these examples????-Wal-Mart and how it uses preventative and corrective controls to grow. Need to find examples of situationsHELP
I'm involved in a Walmart mixed use development right now. I can tell you that Walmart's newest strategy is to service 50,000 people demographically. So areas are chopped up and broken down in these terms so as to not overwrought any one store.





I could tell you some crazy stories and I am glad you're working on this. Take a look at a documentary out there about the effects of Walmart globally. It's a horrifying film. Check the library. I think I saw it last spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment