Saturday, January 16, 2010

I need a controlled experiment example?

I just need an example of a controlled experiment, something that is easy and that I can test with stuff at home..


Oh and please don't give me anything with plants and that stuff I don't have enough time to grow a plant.





ThanksI need a controlled experiment example?
OK. Go make some agar plates they are really easy to make. Test the amount of bacteria that grows in a 1% solution of four different antibiotics by taking a sample from the same source with a Q-tip. Plate these on your agar plates and let them grow. Your positive control (control for the quality of your plates) is taking a sample and not exposing it to any antibiotics. A negative control (for the sterility of your Q-tip) would be to take a brand new Q-tip and put it directly on a plate.I need a controlled experiment example?
Thank you so much.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment