Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The media controls people. Tell me how? give me an example?

the media can only control people that don't know how to properly inform themselves. some people were never taught about the various resources available to gain information and only use the media. hope that was helpful!The media controls people. Tell me how? give me an example?
oh, there was an article once, i dont know if you'd be able to find it, but it was when cocacola first got advertised in theaters, everyone would get up and get it after they watched it, (actually it wasnt an advertisement, they just flashed it and did some work on your subconscious)The media controls people. Tell me how? give me an example?
watch fox news. they trash obama, they set up an event called a tea party where people came to protest. when asked why they were their protesting, people said it was because of fox news anchorman glen beck. then they repeat his talking points.
they have invisible messages behind the pics - they say - reproduce, sleep, drink beer, buy things
Television Commercials for anything concerning holidays; especially Christmas and Valentine's day. We don't need all that crap to show our significant others we care. They just want our money.
I'm not big on Reese Peanut Butter Cups, but that Halloween commercial they have out made me crave them and I went out and bought some yesterday.
Political Bios
the buildup to the iraq war for one.they had us all believe that iraq had wmd.
airbrushings
they put bullshite stories in the papers, people will read it and believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment