Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What controls you more- rationality or emotion? examples are welcome.?

The question says it all.What controls you more- rationality or emotion? examples are welcome.?
alittle bit of both depending on the situation im dealing with.. i cant deal with business transaction using emotion and i cant deal with family issues using rationality.. but i guess im more of a rational than emotional however my rationality is driven by emotions..What controls you more- rationality or emotion? examples are welcome.?
emotion. anger overwelmes rationality. love and happiness acts like a lever between rationality. love vs revenge. not the best to live with
That depends on the individual.
rationality. that's why head is above everything else. the most common example is l-o-v-e.
I would absolutely love to say that rationality is the cornerstone of my every action. However, I've come to terms with the fact that I cannot control my emotions, and only control the appearance of them to other people. My rationality lacks the subversive power that emotions have over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment