Monday, January 18, 2010

How would one get arround surf control, if the copmanies surver has blocked for example Facebook?

I am a 8-5 working mom %26amp; dont have access to internet at home, I am dying to check my face book, but when i try go to the site a page comes up saying SURF CONTROL: access denied!!


There must be a way that i can get around this?? Even my Yahoo only my mail is also blocked by this stupid surf control!!!


Please help me?How would one get arround surf control, if the copmanies surver has blocked for example Facebook?
try going at this sites:





antares1.info


concealme.com





after going to this sites.





just type the url(website) you want to go to on the textbox provided for the url.How would one get arround surf control, if the copmanies surver has blocked for example Facebook?
You can use Google Translate or Web Proxy, See how this works:


http://internet4ever.blogspot.com/search鈥?/a>
There is a program out there called Torpark, it spoofs your IP address and most of the time right out through the companies firewall.

No comments:

Post a Comment